Account and Registration Obligations
In consideration of your use of our Website, you represent that you are of legal age to form a binding contract and are not a person barred from receiving services under the laws as applicable in India. You also agree to provide true, accurate, current and complete information about yourself as prompted by our Website’s registration form. If you provide any information that is untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete (or becomes untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete), or we have reasonable grounds to suspect that such information is untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete, we have the right to suspend or terminate your account and refuse any and all current or future use of our Website (or any portion thereof). You undertake to indemnify and keep indemnified ProCapita Learning for any loss, claim, damage, costs (including legal and professional costs) relating to any abuse or violation including those aforesaid.
When you visit our website or send email(s) to us, you are communicating with us electronically. You consent to receive communications from us electronically. We will communicate with you by email or SMS. You agree that all agreements, notices, disclosures and other communications that we provide to you electronically satisfy all legal requirements.
On registering in our website, you agree that we may use your registered mobile number on the Website to send transaction related SMS to you. You also grant us permission that we may send you any transaction related SMS irrespective of having DND services activated on your mobile.
You Agree and Confirm
- That you shall use the Products and services provided by us, for lawful purposes only and shall comply with all applicable laws and regulations while using the Website and transacting on the Website.
- You shall provide authentic and true information in all instances where such information is requested of you. We reserve the right to confirm and validate the information and other details provided by you at any point of time. If upon confirmation your details are found to be false (wholly or partly), we have the right and the sole discretion to reject the registration and debar you from using the services of our Website and / or other affiliated websites without prior intimation whatsoever.
- That you shall access the services available on this Website and transact at your sole risk and shall use your best and prudent judgment before entering into any transaction through this Website.
You agree and confirm that you shall not use our Website for any of the following purposes:
- Disseminating any unlawful, harassing, libelous, abusive, threatening, harmful, vulgar, obscene, or otherwise objectionable material.
- Transmitting material that encourages conduct that constitutes a criminal offence, results in civil liability or otherwise breaches any relevant laws, regulations or code of practice.
- Gaining unauthorized access to other computer systems.
- Interfering with any other person’s use or enjoyment of the Site.
- Breaching any applicable laws, rules or regulations.
- Interfering or disrupting networks or web sites connected to the Site.
- Making, transmitting or storing electronic copies of materials protected by copyright without the permission of the copyright owner.